Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazaboy1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Kids book about King Arthur?
    I am trying to remember a teenagers book from 20ish years ago about searching for treasure of King Arthur . Think it was called something about a grail or something . There was a series of about 4 or 5 I think ,not sure. It was set cornwell I think. Any help would be appreicated.
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2009, 03:07 AM

White's "The Once and Future King"

And Steinbeck wrote a version of the Arthurian legend for his sons because he didn't think that was a good one for kids if I rememeber right.
    gazaboy1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannnonn View Post
    White's "The Once and Future King"

and Steinbeck wrote a version of the Arthurian legend for his sons because he didn't think that was a good one for kids if I rememeber right.
    Thanks Rhiannnonn but it was The Dark Is Rising series by Susan Cooper
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Nov 9, 2009, 04:55 PM

Cool! Never head of that one. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 04:58 PM

Excellent series, and would have answered it if you hadn't already come up with it.

Movie was a disappointment, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

When is king louie the ape birthday in jungle book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my daughters school has assigned this question for a quiz when is king louie birthday in the jungle book ? Louie is the orange ape in the popular disney cartoon I am thinking it's a trick question and the birthday is when the film was made in 1967

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

View more questions Search