Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudiatatola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Puppy throwing up I cannot afford a vet visit! Is there a way I can fix this
    My 9month old puppy keeps throwing up. Iam scheduled to get his shots on Sunday but he really isn't the same as before
    He started having diarrhea last night and stopped eating this moring. He's lethargic and
    His stomach pulses when he's gagging to vomit. Is there any way or anywhere that I can take
    Him, that's inexpensive? I just spent a lot if money on food toys de-worming medecine
    And cannot aforrd a 200 or $50 vet visit. Soo please someone help me!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 02:32 PM

You can try calling the vet where he is scheduled to go and ask them for advice and explain your $ situation.
    See if they will accept a payment agreement.
    I would try to encourage her to drink fluids.
    Do you know if she got into anything ,ate anything dangerous?
    Try the vets office or your local a.s.p.c.a may be able to offer you advice.
    claudiatatola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    You can try calling the vet where he is scheduled to go and ask them for advice and explain your $ situation.
    See if they will accept a payment agreement.
    I would try to encourage her to drink fluids.
    Do you know if she got into anything ,ate anything dangerous?
    Try the vets office or your local a.s.p.c.a may be able to offer you advice.
    My puupy is a red nose blue nose pit. His name is tyson. I gave him water for the last 3 hours, he drinks
    The water then throws it up. But I keep giving it to him no matter what. He sleeps drinks then throws up
    The water.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Hi, claudiatatola!

What did you think about the suggestion that artlady made about making some sort of payment arrangement or agreement with the vet, please?

I've made payment arrangements with veterinarians previously. If you speak with the vet, then something might be able to be worked out...

No one here can really diagnose what might be wrong with your pet. We can only guess what might be wrong. Some of the guesses might be quite good and come from qualified individuals. However, they aren't in any way a substitute for seeing a veterinarian in person.

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 04:32 PM

This could be parvo, which means you have to act yesterday! There is not waiting, there is not putting it off. If this is parvo then your puppy will die without the proper medical treatment. Even then, the chances of survival aren't good.

You need to make some sort of arrangements with your vet or another, this cannot be put off.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Even worse, the symptoms are some of the same for distemper. Your puppy needs to be at the vets as quick as possible. I've never known a vet that wouldn't work with you on finances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy throwing up white foam? [ 7 Answers ]

My puppy is throwing up white foamy stuff, what is it? What is wrong with him?

Just got a new puppy from shelter, has been throwing up for most of the night. What I [ 1 Answers ]

Just got a new puppy from shelter, has been throwing up for most of the night. What can be wrong with my puppy

My Puppy was treat for Parvo now is throwing up again [ 9 Answers ]

My new puppy contracted parvo and was tested on Monday 12/03/07 he tested weak positive and the doctors didn't seem to concerned they took him back and started his treatments he was allowed to come home that Tuesday afternoon with the doctor saying he was fine. We had no problems with him all night...

Shih Tzu Puppy Throwing Up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5+ month old shih tzu puppy. He has been throwing up about every other morning since last week. (Including today, has thrown up two days in a row since he also did yesterday.) Very odd. He is still eating, pooping/peeing regularly. Everything looks good. He had been on muscle...

Puppy throwing up, no poopin [ 12 Answers ]

I have a year and 3 month old cairn terrier. For the past three mornings, she has woken up and thrown up. She also hasn't been pooping normally. Other than that, she is pretty much herself. She does seem a little lethargic, but it is really hot out so it could be from that. Is this a case of...

View more questions Search