Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boatbuilder Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Fing with my mind
    I'm just wondering what others think. Last night my ex girlfriend of a year started flirting with me and had me walk her to her apt from the bar. She was pretty hammered and she said a few things that are kind of mind s. 1st she said she needed somebody and I told her she has a boy friend. She told me her boy friend doesn't care about her. I then asked her why she brought me to her place because I found it inappropriate, she said you know why. I really don't know what she means. After that I put her to bed with a glass of water.

WHAT AM I TO THINK?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 02:00 PM

I know you have heard the song "blame it on the alcohol"!

That is what I would do and not read more into it.

There may still be some residual feelings left over from when you were a couple but I would not take the word of someone who is hammered.

Its good to see you took the higher road and the only thing you gave her was a glass of water.

Then again maybe she just wanted the comfort of someone familiar to take away her pain from her uncaring BF. You happened to fit the bill.

Only way to know for certain is to ask!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 02:01 PM

She wanted a booty call, that's all.

She was feeling a bit neglected, drunk, and you were there.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 02:31 PM

You were the physical warm body she wanted, nothing more
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 02:36 PM

Don't ever trip out about what a drunk says or does. You did the right thing though, seeing her home safe, and in bed... ALONE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warrant how to fing out [ 6 Answers ]

How do I find out if I have an arrest warrant in ontario,canada

Fing this song [ 1 Answers ]

heyy =] okay I'm looking for a song I really like it because of the video! Do if somee one cann help me that would be great okay :) **its a country song** **sang by a guy** ** && the video is of a guy trying to lock his girlfriend in the bacement and the end of the video he finds out he...

Can't get him out of my mind [ 1 Answers ]

I have re-occuring visions/dreams about this person I went to high school with. It has been about 10 years now and I still have deep dreams about this person. Not sure what it means. Not sure if I should pray for the person or what. The last conversation we had ended with him saying I love you and...

View more questions Search