Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zac0118 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Can't remember show name
    Okay I remember this show that I really liked and I can't remember the name. I'm sure that it had a young boy that got killed and had to get someone to kiss him if anyone knows it it will be a miracle
    zac0118 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 10:48 AM

Okay maybe I should clarify. I can remember the firdt episodew pretty well. There was this guy and he was really selfish and when he saw this kid almost get run over by a car he saved him by pushing him out of the way. He died when he did that though and then turned into a spirit. When he did he met this spirit girl that told him he had one more chance if he could get someone to kiss his lifeless body. He can interact with the living in dreams and tries to get this girl that likes him to kiss him and also for good mesure tries his friend that's a guy. Eventually the girl kisses him at the last minute
    frgrhg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 01:43 AM
    It's a anime show on cartoon network/was it was called spirit detective or that was his job? Can't remember his name but his name was probably the show title... sorry can't remember what it was called exactly
    frgrhg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 01:44 AM
    YuYu Hakusho!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

TV show from th 90s really don't remember [ 3 Answers ]

I remember my Mom watching a talk show when I was in preschool and I'm getting really annoyed trying to come up with the name. All I can remember is a bunch of women sitting around a table a talking. They also said things such as "like so!" I know my memory is kind of fuzzy but if you know what I'm...

Remember that Mid-90s MTV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show that was on around the same time as MY-So-Called Life, but it was really different. It had a whole string of teenagers, and the show kept jumping between everyone in the show. It was kind of like a teenage soap opera. Does anyone remember the name of it?

View more questions Search