Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h3w g r3ction Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

Nov 6, 2006, 07:39 AM
    How do I play runescape at school...
    Yea I have a boaring 1st period allwe do is sit at the computers and do nothing so I was wondering how would I get tghrough the firewall to play a little runescape with out going through the settings and things. Like iss there an alternative enternet site or something to go to log in?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2006, 08:25 AM
    h3w Read and digest:

We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    soldier kidd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Comment on h3w g r3ction's post
    Add nirowejames on runescape

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If you play runescape and want to join a clan click here [ 69 Answers ]

if you are looking to join a clan join the silver dragons. Next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your friends list. If you are not interested then just get off this one now and please don't send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . My clan gets free stuff from me :D . We are...

How to play runescape on my psp? [ 18 Answers ]

Yo can anyone help me I am trying to play runescape on my psp but every time I try I can load the home page and the select a detail page but when I choose a world it doesnot load? Can anyone help me I would be very great full!:)

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the HTML code for RUNESCAPE and I know there is one xan you help me lolmonkey

View more questions Search