Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bapbree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Moen tubs
    What can I do to get the cartidge out of a moen tub, we tried the puller and it is not working, my neighbor tried to change the cartridge and slammed it down in there and now it is stuck and I can't get it out.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 30, 2009, 05:05 PM
    we tried the puller and it is not working,
    Explain a little farther. Did the puller pull the insides out? What's the problem? Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 31, 2009, 10:54 AM

You use Moen Cartridge Removal Tool. See the pic...
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two tubs teed above one p trap? [ 3 Answers ]

I have one tub in the basement on top of a concrete floor which is already plumbed. I have another tub (hot tub) in which I would like to plumb. This tub is about fifteen feet away on the other side of the wall from the first already plumbed tub. I was wondering rather than busting up concrete...

Sinks,Tubs Backing up [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause a bathroom sink and tub to back up when using a dishwasher or washing machine? ***We just had the septic tank emptied, thinking that this was the reason, since everything was backing up. Now I did a load of laundry and in the Kitchen Sink made a loud gurgle noise and then a few...

No hot water in tubs [ 2 Answers ]

I can get hot water in 1st floor bathroom and kitchen sinks but 1st and 2nd floor showers no hot water nor 2nd floor sink please help

Hot tubs [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what could be wrong on a hot tub when the ground breaker will not stay on? We know the breaker itself is not broke, but we don't know what we need to do, can you help?

Tubs/toilets clogged [ 1 Answers ]

Three days ago, in our ranch house with 2 full baths, both showers were used and the water stopped draining and when the toilet was flushed it did not drain but overflowed and also caused water to start leaking in a small pinhole in the cast iron drainage pipe between bath #1 and bath #2. Bath #1...

View more questions Search