Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janitorjoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Corian repair
    My kitchen counter top has a chip, about an 1/8 inch round. Is there any way I can repair this myself?

Thanks
    Joe
    heaphy Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2010, 05:23 PM

If your Corian has a speckled pattern to it, you can fill the chip with cyanoacrylate adhesive (such as Super Glue). It is best to use a hobby grade, and spray an accelerator to cause it to harden rapidly. You can sand it flush, then sand finer and finer, and then buff the surface. Contact me at TopRepair.com for more information.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 12:08 PM

Is chip 1/8" deep or 1/8" diameter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian sink repair [ 2 Answers ]

Cracked corian sink... can it be repaired ? Who can I get to do the repair ?

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

Corian Repair [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know an easy way to repair a crack in Corian countertop? Thanks

Kit repair for corian [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a template to mark and cut corian, some pieces of corian (diferent colors) and some bits to work with corian, some body knows where can I get it? Thank you

Corian sink repair [ 1 Answers ]

We are currently remodeling our kitchen, and I accidentally spilled a bit of high powered paint stripper in our corian sink. It left an impression in the sink about the size of a quarter, and approx. 1/8" deep. It is a white corian sink, and though it was slightly used when we got it, it was in...

View more questions Search