Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Male nipple peircings, my first one
    What do you think about them? Ladies, would you like a guy with peirced nipples? Are there any safety precautions I need to take? Should I start with a ring even though I plan on having a dumbbell? Which nipple? Does it matter?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 08:49 PM

Are we voting? No, not for me. I think which nipple (if you are only having one pierced) is your decision - although the nipple NOT on your dominant side might heal faster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?

Surface peircings [ 16 Answers ]

Ello all I want to get surface piercings on my chest near my collar bone ( I believe looks hot hehe ) but my bro reckons going to kill lol Has anyone eva had it done or no of it being done? How much does it hurt I have a high pain tolerance I believe lol already got bunch of holes and couple of...

My peircings [ 5 Answers ]

Hey its me again OK so I have my ear lobes pierced like 2 times in ech lobe and I just got my cartilage pierced and I'm trying to figure out what the name of a certain type of earring is could you help me please This is what it looks like O-------O ...

Peircings [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What peircings do you have?

Letting Peircings Close Up? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my ears peirced, and the holes are on completely different spots on each earlobe. One hole is perfectly in the middle of my earlobe and the other is lower and closer to my head, in the fatter part of my lobe. Anyway, being a perfectionist, this bothers me a lot. The misplaced hole...

View more questions Search