Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neurotictothabo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Writing a resume?
    I'm applying for a few different jobs. I've only worked at Firehouse Subs for two months, but quit because... it was really a horrid place to work at and I needed more hours. I've also worked at an Oral Surgeon's office for two months cleaning surgical tools and setting up trays.

I don't have that much experience, yet a lot of applications ask for resumes. Should I leave it blank, and if not.. what can I put on there?
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 30, 2009, 10:39 PM

Hi,
    If they ask for a resume then you need to provide one. I am including a site that will help you write your resume. Don't be afraid of it. It only needs to be one page long and includes your name, contact info. education, any special skills (you can emphasize your exceptional customer services abilities) and job history. It gives the employer an overview of who you are.

An important tip is that your resume should not have any grammatical errors.

Click Here: Resume Samples - Free Sample Resumes, Examples and Templates

Here is a great site for preparing for the interview. Ten most popular questions and answers.

Click Here: Ten Tough Interview Questions and Ten Great Answers

Good luck to you!
    johnglen Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Dec 1, 2009, 01:52 PM

I hate resumes, it reminds me of how fake the world is.

They should have applications you fill out with everything they want to know. Most resumes get thrown out and are a waste of paper.
    However sometimes they do help and other times its just a power trip for the employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

Writing a resume [ 86 Answers ]

I am trying to get a job as clerical at a collection agency but requires a resume. I haven't never type up a resume so I was wondering if someone can help me make up a resume. I haven't really worked in an office before. I have only worked at pizza hut and McDonald's so how could I possibly make...

Writing Comments on Resume [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to write comments on a resume during an interview? I don't see a problem with it but an HR person here has serious issues with it. I personally think she's off a bit - tried to turn a ? On the page into "they can say you are racist if they are a minority from that question mark". And I...

About Resume Writing [ 1 Answers ]

I Have done A course in FAshion Designing and looking for a job as a fresher , kindly teell how do I make my resume attractive.

Writing a Resume [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Consultant, Please could you advice me on the best method of preparing a resume

View more questions Search