Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniDanDan123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2009, 07:30 PM
    I keep sleep talking I need to stop!
    (I don't know which catorgory this comes under but I am a teen)

Most of the time I fall asleep on my sofa at night with my family in the room.
    But in the morning I wake up and they will say that I was screaming and talking again. Two nights ago I got up and started walking around looking for my sister and my mom was trying to get me to lye down again but I was angry for a random reason in my sleep I don't know. Then last night I said "Dad, Joes on Drugs." Joes my older brother (who isn't on drugs btw) and before I scream and shout and say weird stuff like put the string on the kettle!
    I do it every night, but it really embarreses me, How could I stop?
    Thank you
    Dani.x
    shayray Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 11:44 AM

Sometimes you cant. I used to all the time but it just stopped. But my grandma stiil does it and she's 50 so I guess it depends on the person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get people to stop talking about me? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I just moved to a different school away from all of my old friends. I have a lot of new friends but not as many as I used to have and I don't really know that many people at my school. Well anyway some of the girls at my school just don't like me for some...

Her ex-boyfriend won't stop talking to her. [ 34 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been daiting my girlfriend for 9 months now. Everythings fine. We've been through some stuff, but we always pull through and still together. I'm pretty much in love with her, she is my first love and I love it. I love everything about her. She loves me too. And we have plans for the...

Why did he just stop talking to me [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me...

How to get your parents to stop talking to you? [ 7 Answers ]

How do you deal with parents that have a negative impact on you? All they do is show their disappointment. Compare me to different people and tell me I'm no good. Worse than all these people. They manage to do all these things... what have you achieved? Nothing. You such a waste. And so on. That...

Sleep talking [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently started to sleep talk. And when I do it, I know I am sleep talking because I wake myself up. I am usually fighting with my family members in my sleep. I recently got kicked out of my house and was forced to live at a relatives until I got "better." I think that I am getting...

View more questions Search