Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thunderstar21 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 04:18 PM
    To look more preety.
    Umm, how can I look more preety? I look very ugly so here is a pic.

Any tips?
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2009, 04:28 PM

you should cut your hair and take out your eyebrows... =)
    and SMILE...

Oct 29, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hearty View Post
    you should cut ur hair and take out ur eyebrows...=)
    and SMILE....
    Thank you. And I wasn't smiling because I just woke up. :)

Any other suggetions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Hi, thunderstar21!

What is your idea of being "pretty", please?

Thanks!

Oct 30, 2009, 11:21 AM

Well, I think I'm ugly.
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Hi again, thunderstar21!

But, what was the answer to the question that I asked, please?

I asked you what your idea of being pretty was. I didn't ask you about how you thought about yourself in terms of beauty.

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 04:37 PM

If you don't love yourself as you are then no amount of hair styling, body toning, makeup wearing will make you feel pretty.

Beauty comes from the inside.

Not what you want to hear but it's true.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 30, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hearty View Post
    you should cut ur hair and take out ur eyebrows...=)
    and SMILE....
    Exactly does "take out your eyesbrows mean"?
    Anyway one thing that can make anyone more "pretty" is confidence and originality. I say originality because no one is the same and you should flaunt that you are different. & what/who do you personally find pretty? You'd be amazed to see how many different standards there are of what's attractive.
    miley004 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 10:17 AM

Well,firstivall you should cut your hair a little bit,and cut a side bangs because you have a high forehead and put some makeup,earings on and that's about it
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 4, 2009, 11:18 PM

Hi,
    You are very cute. I understand that you want to update your look a bit. I'm including some vids to check out. It's fun to get a new hair cut and learn how to apply a little make up.

Click Here: YouTube - Hairstyles & Hair Care : About Hairstyles for Different Face Shapes

Click Here: YouTube - Basic Haircare & Hairstyles : Hairstyles for Your Face Shape

Click Here: YouTube - No makeup/ natural makeup look

When you get your new look, take some time to think about your uniqueness and special qualities. Practice smiling... A big smile makes a huge difference and helps you feel more confident.
    Cristy85 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2009, 11:46 PM

Ugly? I don't not see an ugly girl. Maybe an eyebrow job can do but don't think ugly because your not. I use to be the same way. Then I came to realize I don't have to please anyone but myself.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 06:28 PM
    A flattering haircut and wearing colors that suit you. Can't go past those 2 essentials.

I think shorter hair looks really cool on teenagers - you would probably look good with a fringe and some lip gloss.

In any case, you've got to develop your own personal style.

Nov 9, 2009, 09:15 PM

*Nods*
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2009, 11:17 PM
    Hi again, thunderstar21!

I've already addressed you earlier on this thread. How about we try a different approach to how you feel about yourself now?

What sort of good things are happening in your life right now and what sort of things do you really like to do, please?

Thanks!
    amber12490 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 09:49 PM

I think you should grow out your bangs and add sum highlites to lighten up your hair =]
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 09:58 PM

Personally, I think you have some very pretty features.
    I'm sure you have a wonderful personality as well.

The first thing that I want you to do, is write down a list of all of the things that you like about yourself. It can be anything from "I have nice texture to my hair" to "I'm a really nice and fun person to be around"

Then, if you'd like to get a makeover, the easiest thing that you can start with is your hair. If you think that getting a different style will higlhlight your more attractive features, then consult with a stylist and ask her what he or she thinks will look good on you.
    Go through a book of styles, or even do one of those online make, overs that you can do with your picture. :)

Then, If you're looking for make-up, go SUBTLE. Nothing more than a little powder, blush, mascara, and lipgloss.

And as for the eyebrow thing, if YOU think that they need help, then you could always go to a salon that will wax them for about $10.
    (it does NOT hurt) And then maintain them mwith tweezers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT OVERPLUCK!

One thing that drives me crazy is when women leave only sparse eyebrows and then they color them on. They look harsh and unnatrual. YUCK.

Anyway, the only thing that matters is the way YOU feel about yourself. If doing a couple small things like these will help you gain confidence, then go for it. But I will say that CONFIDENCE is key. :)

Also, I'd like to add that you appear to have VERY pretty skin. :) LUCKY!
    Coca Cola Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 11:43 PM

Silly girl =P You're not ugly. I bet by using a little lip gloss you will look pretty. Try a new hair cut. I have super curly hair and when I was 13 I was a mess! Believe me, experiment with your make up and hair cuts now that you are still young so you can see what best fits your skin tone, face shape and even eyes. :) Everybody is beautiful in a different way. And you are not ugy.
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 06:11 PM

Thunder star, You are not alone. I never had a boyfriend either. I thought I was the only one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 preetY. [ 7 Answers ]

Well I'm a pretty girl.. not conceited... but I wish I wasn't preety sometimes because too many guys... plus I perfer guy fwends... I have a boyfriend but he has trust issues.. he doesn't trust me because I have guy fwends.. so he doesn't trust me what do I to convince him to trust meh or do I let...

View more questions Search