Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gotti65 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Resume title
    Positions I have held have been: Retail Manager and Branch Manager for a Bank, The key part of the job in both cases was training and development witch drove the results, What do you recomed I title my resume?

General Manager
    Sales Manager
    Retail Manager
    Retail Training Manager
    Bank Manager
    Branch Manager

I am Applying for a position with the title of Devlopmental Store Manager with Wal-Mart.

Any help would be GREAT.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 01:18 PM

Retail Manager.

In your case I would put your resume onto a word format and change the title of your resume to "fit" the job you are applying for. If they want to read more about your experience they can further down.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Hi, Gotti65!

How about "Career Experience" for the title?

I do agree that it's good to format a resume to "fit" they type of job for which you're applying.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

Should I use a resume? [ 10 Answers ]

I've only had four jobs, and am about to graduate highshool - but I'm tired of constantly filling out long job applications. I made a resume, with everything I've had - would that be "awkward" to submit that seeing how I'm a senior in high school, with only four jobs so far?

Resume [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may Concern; I am looking for a "Good" resume template of which I can just fill in the blanks. I have Word 2007 and I'm not quite used to utilizing all of it's features. I have gone through Microsoft's Templates although I've yet to find anything I care for. I am an "out of work,...

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

View more questions Search