Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheeko6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Why life don’t come again.
    What are the changes in body structures and functions which don't let the dead person come to life again? Why life don't come again..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 10:04 AM

When the heart stops and cannot be rescusitated, life goes. No heart, no circulation to vital organs... the end. What more do you need to know ?

Tick
    cheeko6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    When the heart stops and cannot be rescusitated, life goes. No heart, no circulation to vital organs.....the end. What more do you need to know ?

tick
    I want to know more that what happenened in death that life don't start again? What are effects on internal functions of body in death and why these functions or changes can t be normal again which are responsible for death in human body?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 10:53 PM

From deathonline.net --

Body Changes
    When the heart stops beating

1. Heart stops beating and/or lungs stop breathing.

2. Body cells no longer receive supplies of blood and oxygen.

* Blood drains from capillaries in the upper surfaces and collects in the blood vessels in the lower surfaces.
    * Upper surfaces of the body become pale and the lower surfaces become dark.

3. Cells cease aerobic respiration, and are unable to generate the energy molecules needed to maintain normal muscle biochemistry.

* Calcium ions leak into muscle cells preventing muscle relaxation.
    * Muscles stiffen and remain stiff (rigor mortis) until they begin to decompose.

4. Cells eventually die and the body loses its capacity to fight off bacteria.

5. The cells' own enzymes and bacterial activity cause the body to decompose - muscles lose their stiffness.

Timing?

* Brain cells can die if deprived of oxygen for more than three minutes. Muscle cells live on for several hours. Bone and skin cells can stay alive for several days.
    * It takes around 12 hours for a human body to be cool to the touch and 24 hours to cool to the core.
    * Rigor mortis commences after three hours and lasts until 36 hours after death.
    * Forensic scientists use clues such as these for estimating the time of death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

My Life [ 13 Answers ]

What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.

View more questions Search