Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashincalgary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 10:51 PM
    Does it sound like I'm being played?
    Well me and this guy have been good friends for awhile now, but very recently I have noticed that I started gaining feelings for him. He's always kind of had a thing for me but the feeling was never mutual. Since I realised I was beginning to have feelings for him we spent the better part of the week together, and had a great time. We both come from the same hometown and decided to go up there this last weekend. Well we went up there and had a great time. Problem being that we ended up going back to his parents house and spent the night together. Its not that I'm regretting that but I'm not the type to just sleep with someone so soon. He has been there through all my sorrows with other men, and has always said how much of a wonderful person I am. He knows very well how much it bothers me to be used for sex seeing as though it has happened to me in the past. He has yet to make contact with me since we have returned. I am concerned that I dropped the ball too fast and let myself get too comfortable with the way things went (which I thought would be okay since we have knowen each other for so long) I don't want to lose this guy even if he is just a friend, but I do want to experience him in a relationship aspect as well. My question is did I blow it already? Why hasn't he tried to contact me? (I have sent him a text message already which is a way we communicate persistently and still no response) and if I did scare him away already how do I repent it?
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Nov 5, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashincalgary
    Well me and this guy have been good friends for awhile now, but very recently I have noticed that I started gaining feelings for him. He's always kind of had a thing for me but the feeling was never mutual. Since I realised I was beginning to have feelings for him we spent the better part of the week together, and had a great time. We both come from the same hometown and decided to go up there this last weekend. Well we went up there and had a great time. Problem being that we ended up going back to his parents house and spent the night together. Its not that im regretting that but I'm not the type to just sleep with someone so soon. He has been there through all my sorrows with other men, and has always said how much of a wonderful person I am. He knows very well how much it bothers me to be used for sex seeing as though it has happened to me in the past. He has yet to make contact with me since we have returned. I am concerned that I dropped the ball too fast and let myself get too comfortable with the way things went (which I thought would be okay since we have knowen eachother for so long) I dont want to lose this guy even if he is just a friend, but I do want to experience him in a relationship aspect aswell. My question is did I blow it already? Why hasn't he tried to contact me? (i have sent him a text message already which is a way we communicate persistently and still no response) and if i did scare him away already how do I repent it??
    Suggest you contact him and tell him what you have told us here.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 02:58 AM
    I agree with Jon...
    Speak to him, express your feelings, that way you know where you stand with him.
    cuppycake Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Well me and this guy have been good friends for awhile now, but very recently I have noticed that I started gaining feelings for him. He's always kind of had a thing for me but the feeling was never mutual. Since I realised I was beginning to have feelings for him we spent the better part of the week together, and had a great time. We both come from the same hometown and decided to go up there this last weekend. Well we went up there and had a great time. Problem being that we ended up going back to his parents house and spent the night together. Its not that im regretting that but I'm not the type to just sleep with someone so soon. He has been there through all my sorrows with other men, and has always said how much of a wonderful person I am. He knows very well how much it bothers me to be used for sex seeing as though it has happened to me in the past. He has yet to make contact with me since we have returned. I am concerned that I dropped the ball too fast and let myself get too comfortable with the way things went (which I thought would be okay since we have knowen eachother for so long) I dont want to lose this guy even if he is just a friend, but I do want to experience him in a relationship aspect aswell. My question is did I blow it already? Why hasn't he tried to contact me? (i have sent him a text message already which is a way we communicate persistently and still no response) and if i did scare him away already how do I repent it??
    Hi I'm here to reply your problem...
    Ohhh bummer! This is a hard 1 and it is your choice there are 2 choices. You can 1 go through the relationship like it is now or 2 you can end it and stay friends...
    1.. This man sounds a really good friend I think you need to remember his past with girls ( I no this might be hard but just remember it the past) and see what you think! Is he a nice boyfriend or better as a friend? As you both were very good friends ten having sex that early isn't a really big issue.if you both liked each-other that long.
    2.. You can end it and stay friends because friends last longer than boyfriends always remember that and you 2 going out could brake up your friendship if you 2 do ever fall out your romance. But if you both have crushes on each other why don't you leave it a few weeks see how you both get on and decide then! But its not a good sign to have second thoughts. Good luck xx
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 07:56 PM
    I agrre with the majority here.

Truth always matter!

Hoped i helped!

Peace!
    ashincalgary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Boy was that bad. We ended up being together for a year. I regret so many things with him. We recently broke up. He was the one to end it with me. However I am doing better than him I think. I will be honest ladies. I'm about to make the same choice again. I lost a best friend to a relationship, then broke up. I have spoken with him, but sadly, in my eyes, it will never be the same. I can never look at him the same way and that kills me. He is an amazing person, but like I said, it will never be the same. YOU have to relise what you have at stake, and in the long run, if you're willing to risk it. I just found this post tonight and it actually made me cry. I miss him dearly, but I never want to be with him again. He turned out to be not what I thought he was. Which I guess you'd never know as friends, but later as a companion. It's sad that happened. I'm doing great, but PLEASE relise before you jump into a relationship with a good friend, because sometimes... it's just not worth the friendship. It's never the same... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound on TV [ 7 Answers ]

We moved the TV. It was unplugged for a day or two and then put back in the same location. It was never dropped or anything. Now the sound does not work. The picture is still perfect but no sound. There is a sound coming out of the TV though. It is almost like a faint grinding kind of sound. Not a...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

Sound? [ 1 Answers ]

Well.HELP! I accidebtally removed the sound device(I guess that`s how you call it) from the programs so I can`t get my windows media player to play!I can`t see any videos or so... HELP PLEASE!

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

View more questions Search