Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maintenance1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 04:46 AM
    Population of counties in UK
    How can I find information (figures) to show population of areas in counties i.e. population of post code YO within the UK and for all other post code regions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 29, 2009, 04:55 AM
    It might be worth trying the National statistics website in order to get all sorts of demographic information including population counts, by post code and much more. It is mostly free.

Home: UK National Statistics Publication Hub

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on probation in 2 counties and violated my probation today by shoplifting. [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught shoplifting at the grocery store. I know it is a misdemeanor. What do you think will happen when I go to court? I have 2 felony convictions with stays of impositions, and a prior misdemeanor. I have been law abiding for over 2 years now, until today.:confused:

Population on Long Island for Nassau and Suffolk Counties [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know recent (past 2000) numbers re population statistics for Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Long Island, NY? I'm trying to see if there has been an increase or decrease in those two counties in the last five years or so.

Bailing out of 2 counties [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the scenario... Someone is arrested in County A. He bails out of jail. While out on bail, he is arrested in County B for a different offense. Will the bail from County A be revoked? Will he be allowed to bail out of County B? The county A charges are drug related. County B, burglary

Population of us [ 1 Answers ]

The population of the united states is distributed a. Mainly in the cities b.mainly in rural areas outside cities c.equaly between both above

View more questions Search