Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    As Cat keeps saying, I'm not easy but I can be tricked. She even gave me a business card with that on it.
    LOL! I haven't been tricked in a while. I may be adventurous but I'm also weary and surprisingly sensible. The three don't work well together. My head hurts. ;)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    LOL! I haven't been tricked in a while. I may be adventurous but I'm also weary and surprisingly sensible. The three don't work well together. My head hurts. ;)
    Isn't it amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired? - Lazarus Long
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Isn't it amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired? - Lazarus Long
    LMAO! Well said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son aged 36 is so vile to me [ 8 Answers ]

Someone give me some advice please. I have had a very difficult relationship with my grown up son ever since he went to University, before then we got on really well. I divorced from his father when he was 22 and he knew what an abusive relationship I had with him but he gets on OK with him but...

Women or drink? [ 1 Answers ]

salam bhai, how are you?I don't want to tell my name. Even if you reply to me on air,you should not disclose my email or name because my husband also watches this show. we can't talk on air due to some personal issues but you can reply to my query even on air or by sending email but please do...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

Can you marry someone who is under aged? [ 10 Answers ]

If you are from californiai and you are an 18 year old female who is pregnant from a 16 year old male can they get married with parental consent?

Song about a women who always has a drink [ 3 Answers ]

I think this is a late 70's song. A man is singing about a lady whom he likes/ or she might be his lady. She is not sober, and has a drink in her hand. That is all I can remember about it! Thanks for your help!

View more questions Search