Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valerie67 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 03:18 AM
    Uninstalling IE7
    I have just loaded window xp on to my computer which has cause this problem so how do I go about unstalling IE andTHEN REINSTALLING it

Thank you

Valerie
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 03:26 AM
    If you do your Windows Updates you'll have the option of installing IE8, that would most likely be the best course to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling McaFee [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My PC has windows 2000 Professional... McaFee 1995 is on it but I want to remove it and install a more current anti virus. When I try to remove it (Add/Remove Program in Control Panel) it says I cant's because there is no blah blah log blah blah (missing part). How can I get this thing...

Uninstalling [ 2 Answers ]

I have uninstalled a programme from my computer and it prompted that it was unable to delete some files and that they should be deleted manually, is it OK to just delete them from Windows Explorer? i.e right click and press delete or is it more complicated than that Regards Abbi

Uninstalling Nortons [ 5 Answers ]

I'm attempting to get Nortons out of my system but it won't let me. It shuts me down in the add-remove program. It will not allow me access when I attempt to use a file wiper. I have two firewalls running at the same time on a Vista platform. I want Nortons out of my computer. How do I do this?...

Uninstalling drivers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have been getting blue screen errors due to a driver issue. I am using a Dell Vista32bit. The stop code is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1( 0x00040019, 0x0000002, 0x000000000, 0x90375F5B) How do I know which driver is causing the issue? or How do I uninstall all...

Uninstalling my Xp [ 20 Answers ]

Hello. Got a complicated problem. My windows xp crashed so I tried to install a separate xp system.. this did not work because I had the wrong product key(don't ask) So fine bought a brand new xp system. Problem is I have one operating system on my computer and half of another. I want to totally...

View more questions Search