Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legal american Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Ssi can my wife and children collect beniifts too
    Hi and thank you in advance I am on SSI I have a wife and 2 children 4yrs and 9months the amount I get does not even come close to even our part of the rent is there a way my wife and children can get help I need my wife home to help me I not doing so good could hardley walk and I have tereets plus I'm on meds that make it inpossiable to be left alone
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 07:11 AM

Have you looked into State benefits? Are you on SS Disability? I don't know how old you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my ex wife move away with our children? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex wife has just informed me that she is moving to Lancashire with her partner and our two boys (aged 6 and 8) in 5 months. I have had my children every weekend since we separated 4 years ago. I pay over £200 per month in child support without fail. I love my boys, as does my new wife, and we...

Can Ex-wife move with children [ 8 Answers ]

My ex wife and I got divorced in Oct 07 and we have shared custody of our two girls ages 12 and 10. We both have them 50% of the time. I own our marital home and their schools are less than a mile away. She is getting married to a military officer in Jul 08 and claims he may have to move due to...

Ex-wife wants children back. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single father of 3 boys. My ex wife and I divorced three years ago at which time we had a 60/40 split in visitation where she was the primary care giver. One year ago my ex-wife was having a difficult time with the boys and wasn't meeting her responsibilities to them. She signed the boys...

How soon can a wife collect financial support after the death of her husband [ 2 Answers ]

My husband died. I'd like to know what benefits am I entitled. Can I collect his Social Security I am not 62; however, I do need the financial support. We were married for 30 years and I presently have no income. Where do I start to get what is entitled to me? My husband worked all his life....

Ex-Wife will not let me have Children on Christmas Day! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK and have recently Divorced my wife of 18 years. We have 2 Children ages 10 and 6. The agreements on custody of the Children are equal. We both agreed that we would share the Children at times such as Christmas Day as we only live about 10 minute drive away. This was...

View more questions Search