Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla1515 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 05:57 AM

If you are OK knowing that you can cause a lot of emotional problems for the woman that you use then do it I guess. I have been prey of players and I can say from experience it is not a good experience for woman. We are very sensitive and emotional human beings something like that really hurts us and makes us lose trust in men. So if you take the time to think about it and decide that you are OK hurting woman emotionally like that then that's your decision. There are many other factors included as well such as std's and so on.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Nov 4, 2009, 06:01 AM

Yes EVERYTHING is wrong with being a player.. esp the stds part. Anyway I highly doubt a person like you will enjoy it in the end cause being a "player" is more of a trait not something you just decide to be... And because you have to ask if it's OK on AskmehelpdeskDOTcom
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Nov 4, 2009, 06:03 AM

Oh yea & your friends a real doucheeee bag!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 06:09 AM

Actually no, there's nothing wrong with being a "player", it's your life, do what you want. But following your friend's path? Gimme a break.

And calling yourself a player makes you sound like a fool.

Get a life of your own.

EDIT
    This thread made me think of Jim Morrison, he was the ultimate player of all time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Old gpx dvd player in wrong video mode. [ 0 Answers ]

While setting my universal remote I accidentally put my gpx dvd7500dvd into some strange mode where I no longer get video and since I can't see the dvd player menu anymore, I can undo it. How can I reset my player to default?

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search