Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisacork Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Eating for running
    The only time I'm able to go for a run is in the morning when I get up. I was wondering if anyone could shed the light with what would be good to eat as a breakfast before I go on a run. Something that shouldn't make me too full and heavy while running but not left feeling I went out without anything in my stomach.

Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 06:02 PM

A friend of mine who was a runner would eat a meal of mostly carbs before running. But he was running marathons though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Induction motor comes on, burners don't fire, motor keeps running and running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tech-4 true blue 90. Induction motor comes on, blowers never light, motor keeps running and running, won't shut off. Board does not flash anything.

Not eating anything [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.My pet's name is SONY.She is 13yrs old and its pomeranian breed.Actually its very thin and eats very less food.But suddenly since two days she is neither eating nor drinking anything.She is always sleeping and not at all moving.So what can I do inorder to make my pet active.

My Compaq Presario 160GB hd running XP is running very slow [ 8 Answers ]

computer is running very slowly in everything, except the internet.anti virus programs and a few anti-spyware programs. Stinger, windows defender, AVG Free, Ad-Aware and spyware Doctor.the computer even restarts randomly by itself! Says Windows has recovered from a serious error. I do not know the...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

My dog is not eating at all... [ 1 Answers ]

We just rescued and german shepherd from the animal shelter. She is very big, but only weighs 64lbs, she is also just a little over 1yr old. We are worried of malnutrition and her being under-weight. So, we got her some dry food for puppies high in protein content. But she refuses to eat it. She...

View more questions Search