Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AimeeCole123 Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Oct 28, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Does it sound like I have ghosts or demons in my bedroom
    I remembe once when I was 13yearsold I was in my bedroom it was a dark night I was just listening to music I then desided to look out my bedroom curtains out of my window I then saw a man looking back at me with a evil angry expression on his face he had blonde curly hair he was wearing a blue jacket he was a very old looking man he didn't move just stared at me I then stopped looking out my bedroom window I just freaked out but the strange thing is he looked just like my local dentist who is still alive who lives across from me then a other night when I was 13yearsold I was in my bedroom again I this time desided to look under my bed I then saw a women under there she had pale white looking skin she was skinny she was wearing a green long sleeved top she had brown hair tiedup I backed away didn't look again then a other day when I was 13years I had just woke up I thought I heard a male voice say was she I looked around and saw nothing I'm 19yearsold now sometimes I also get the feeling I'm being watched I sometimes think I hear wispering too I also feel like their is a wieght on top of me at night and that someone is sitting down on my bed I also feel like their are people touching my back legs hips Ive never told anyone these things and just a few days ago I was just listening to music I thought I felt someone behind me I then felt someone poke me I then thought I heard a male voice inside my head say my name I then turned off the music then it all stopped.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 12:27 PM

If you have had these "visions" and feelings for more than 6 years you need to speak to a professional.

Have these feelings and "visions" disrupted your life?

Does anyone else in your house have these same "visions?"

Oct 28, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If you have had these "visions" and feelings for more than 6 years you need to speak to a professional.

Yes these visions and feelings have disrupted my life after these things started happening I got severe depression anxiety paranoina I just want to knew weather I imaged these things or not but the night now I said I saw that man I remember my dad saying he thought he saw someone just go past the living room window that window is just below my bedroom window outside then he went to look outside and saw nothing.And if the things I saw and felt were and are real why would anyone want to do that and why would someone be angry like that with me and why did that man or thing look like someone I knew how could it have been someone I knew I mean how would he or they get up to my window.It would be nice if you could give me more insight because no one else is answering me.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 04:31 PM

I would suggest that you consult with a mental health professional because your "visions" are effecting your day to day life. If that professional finds you have no problems, then I would consult with a psychic in your area.

I don't find it odd that someone passing by looked up at your window but obviously you do.

Again - I would speak to a mental health professional, get evaluated and then consult with a psychic.

And, no, I don't know why anyone would "wanna" do these things to you.

Oct 28, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

No you see I live in the coutry side in a big filed its not like a housing eastate their is no other houses right beside my house so people can't just walk by my bedroom window and look in and my bedroom is upstairs sorry should have made that clear.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 05:41 PM

Then I certainly would speak to a professional first.

Oct 29, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Are ghosts molesting me in my bedroom
    I remembe once when I was 13yearsold I was in my bedroom it was a dark night I was just listening to music I then desided to look out my bedroom curtains out of my window I then saw a man looking back at me with a evil angry expression on his face he had blonde curly hair he was wearing a blue jacket he was a very old looking man he didn't move just stared at me I then stopped looking out my bedroom window I just freaked out but the strange thing is he looked just like my local dentist who is still alive who lives across from me then a other night when I was 13yearsold I was in my bedroom again I this time desided to look under my bed I then saw a women under there she had pale white looking skin she was skinny she was wearing a green long sleeved top she had brown hair tiedup I backed away didn't look again then a other day when I was 13years I had just woke up I thought I heard a male voice say was she I looked around and saw nothing I'm 19yearsold now sometimes I also get the feeling I'm being watched I sometimes think I hear wispering too I also feel like their is a wieght on top of me at night and that someone is sitting down on my bed I also feel like their are people touching my back legs hips Ive never told anyone these things and just a few days ago I was just listening to music I thought I felt someone behind me I then felt someone poke me I then thought I heard a male voice inside my head say my name I then turned off the music then it all stopped.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 04:10 PM

Aimee, continuing to post the same thing in different threads is NOT going to get any different information for you.

Every time I respond you come up with new details - have you been watching or reading the Twilight series?

At any rate - you need to see a professional counsellor. For whatever reason you are obsessed with the entire "demons in your bedroom" line of thinking. I don't know if you need attention or medical treatment.

Please stop posting the same information.

Oct 29, 2009, 04:23 PM

I don't mean to be a bother but I didn't want new information form you I wanted loads of different answers form different people.And no I have never watched that show.Im not lying and no I'm not looking for attention if you don't like me posting the same question tow times then that's just tuff because its' like anyone is making you answer my questions against your will so really just stop answering me if you don't like it.And also don't tell me I need medical attention loads of people have said they have seen and felt things like this So form now on I don't want to hear form you again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 04:38 PM

But asking the same question over and over is against the rules, merely add more info to the original question.

I am closing this thread and will delete any future ones about the same subject.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 05:19 PM

Aimee, I don't know what your problem is. I have asked that your threads be combined. Now you've added to your story - ghosts are trying to "molest" you, touching you, sitting on you. I don't know if you are crying out for attention, seriously disturbed or easily influenced by outside sources such as music, moves, TV.

At any rate - you need to speak to a professional, particularly because your beliefs are affecting your life - as you have stated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 05:45 PM

Almost all "demon" activity or ghosts are explained in simple things

Old houses have noises, pipes bumping, floors or roofs creeking, unlevel doors that open, trains that run close that cause doors to open.

And for many, depression or other mental health issues cause people to hear or see many things.

In the end, if there is real problems, you get a minister or priest who is experienced in those things, but almost all pastors will want all of the possible physical and mental reaons investigated first
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2009, 04:19 AM

I've merged your two threads. Let me explain some of the rules here. It is to YOUR benefit to keep to ONE thread for the same issue. In this way, responders can see all the correspondence relating to your question and can do better in answering your questions.

Second, if other people don't respond to your thread, its generally because they don't have anything to add to what previous responders have posted.

Third, when you post on a site like this, you allow anyone who wants to respond to do so. As long as the response does not violate our rules (in which case you use the Report Inappropriate Post link), anyone can respond. You cannot tell anyone not to respond or dictate what they can and cannot say. I find it odd that you cry "free speech" in one post and deny that right to someone else in another post.

As to your issues. Yes, there are people who believe in the paranormal. But I have never heard of any concrete evidence to prove it. But your issue is that you are letting these visions affect your life and your health. Whether they are real or not, they are real to you. And if you are letting them affect your health, you need to speak to a professional who can help you deal with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flies and Demons? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are both Christians and we decided it would be a nice idea to put build a Cross in the woods where we can play our music. We thought this would set a spiritual tone in a scenic spot. After getting it to stand (it stands about seven foot tall), we sat and talked at the base of it. ...

Demons [ 142 Answers ]

Here's a question and I would like to get a christian (especially catholic) point of veiw on this. What is your belief about demons? Do they exist and do they mess with us in a spiritua sense? Can one really be possessed? I have a friend who has a severe seizure disorder, and he is a devout...

Can people have demons [ 26 Answers ]

I have been havind bad thought so I went on Google and type in why do people have bad thought and this web called demonbuster came up.So I checked it out and it said that if you have bad thought that is a demon is that true

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search