Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yadrov Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 10:04 PM

I do not have right to submit the appeal or to justify for the absence on court?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2009, 06:10 AM

What justification do you have?

Oct 29, 2009, 09:00 AM

I think, my justifications will excite nobody...

Oct 29, 2009, 09:06 AM

Do you can recommend the good and fair consolidation company?
    (I have already lost $2000 with f. swindlers)
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yadrov View Post
    I think, my justifications will excite nobody...
    This doesn't make any sense. You asked if you could file an appeal or submit a justification for why you were absent from court; Scott asked you what your justification was.

You need to have a legitimate reason to file an appeal or to have the judgment overturned - what is your reason? Why were you not in court?

Oct 29, 2009, 10:16 AM

I do not think , they will accept such the justification as impossibility be in the court because I moved, has been occupied on business or was at this time in other state...

Oct 29, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Do you can recommend the good and fair consolidation company?
    (I have already lost $2000 with f. swindlers)
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yadrov View Post
    I do not think , they will accept such the justification as impossibility be in the court because I moved, has been occupied on business or was at this time in other state...
    Were you properly served? Were you aware that there was going to be a court trial?

Again, your sentences are not making sense. You can't tell me that you moved, were occupied on business and in another state all at one time - which one is the reason you missed court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Levy [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a bank levy against me, do you recommend I put my payroll check in another account? I still have money going into the accout the levy is against.

Bank levy [ 4 Answers ]

I owe on this credit card, and am afraid they are going to levy bank account, can they also levy my paypal account, I live in California

Bank levy [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, My Bank Account was levied (Levy) Writ on Oct 1st.. from a Lawsuit filed in 2004... They got $780.00 and I have since filed to Quash... Can they continue to get more from that account?

Bank levy [ 2 Answers ]

I am 59 years old and have been through some difficult times recently. Today I learned that my bank account had a levy placed on it. There was only $533. In the account but it is all the money I have. Is there anything I can do to get it back. As a side note the bank took $100. As a processing fee.

Bank levy [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Today I received papers on a bank levy to my account seeing how I only had a few dollars in there they took it. Will they keep coming after everything that I deposit until the debt is cleared? Because my check is direct deposited what do I need to do please someone help me.

View more questions Search