Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Tightening muscles
    Hi I've noticed that every time I exercise my butt, my left cheek muscle is constantly tight. Ive tried paying attention so that I can correct it when I notice but sometimes it just won't even if I'm using my other side.
    Its starting to become noticeable one cheek is larger and rounder, while my left one seems much smaller because of the constant tightening, like its getting worked out more or something.. I donno if anyone has any advice to help me out it would be much appreciated

Thanks,
    Profile Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 08:17 AM

I don't have any experience with muscle constriction but I could give you advice to go to seek medical help. That's all I can say.
    pie_eyes420 Posts: 12, Reputation: -6

Jan 6, 2010, 02:28 PM
    You should probably stop straining it... that's obviously what's wrong with it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pie_eyes420 View Post
    You should probably stop straining it....... that's obviously what's wrong with it.

How old are you?

Please give the site that lists this as obvious.
    pie_eyes420 Posts: 12, Reputation: -6

Jan 23, 2010, 09:33 AM

Muscle Strain

Right there.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 09:54 AM

That site does not address this particular issue.

And, again, how old are you?
    jasica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 01:34 AM
    Try some regular exercises. Exercise can helps in absorbing extra fat of our body. Drink maximum water as you can. Also make use of skin tightening products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tightening the screws [ 1 Answers ]

My china generator 5.KVA ,the motor side housing broke from the foundation , purchased a new one , the housing is placed in position and the 4 outer bolts are tight but 2 screws , which tight from the top (long ones, just like the outer ) won't tight. They rotate free.whats wrong ?or is there...

Looking for a better way of tightening breaker's screw [ 1 Answers ]

I was installing a Siemens GFCI breaker in my main panel yesterday and had trouble Torquing it's HOT side screw. The screw type was the one with a slot on top, and A square grove in the middle (please see the attached picture). The specified torque Was 25 lbs-in. I used a flat head screw driver...

Sudden Vagina Tightening [ 12 Answers ]

I've been having regular sex (read: almost daily) for about two months now. Lately, all of a sudden, I'm too tight for him to even fit two fingers in. It's been an issue for about 4 days now. I'm wet enough and aroused - I'm usually dripping - and he's hard, but for some reason, it's just...

Tightening tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm thirteen years old, and over the past year or so, I've lost about 27 pounds. Yeah, it's amazing, and I'm glad, but sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see myself the way I wish I did. Especially my stomach - I wish I could get it flat. So I was just wondering - is there...

Bad stomach cramps. Tightening [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty for the last two days my stomach has been cramping bad. I mean really really bad. Its near my belly button and goes straight across and below. It feels like its tightening and like its pulling. **TMI** I haven't been having to run to the bathroom or anything but when I do go its horrible...

View more questions Search