Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kanami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Why do men freak out every time I tell them that I'm virgin
    I met this man, who was not a bad guy, from the start, till I told him I was a virgin. A large smile spread across his face. He told me I didn't look like a virgin. What does he meen when he said I don't look loke a virgin. Does he think virgins dress like nuns or something. I am ready to cut this relationship short. What do you think?
    P.S. Will it hurt when I finally do it?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 07:57 AM

What age are you?

Your age will depend on the advice given.

But I agree with you.. what the hell does he think a virgin looks like?
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Oct 28, 2009, 08:26 AM

You would cut the relationship short because he says you don't look like a virgin?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    You would cut the relationship short because he says you don't look like a virgin?
    No... she would probably cut it short because he sounds like an idiot.

But, on a serious note, I would imagine he is joking. Just kind of an off the wall comment. It almost seems as if he is looking forward to toppling the mountain.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 08:33 AM

How old are you?

And by the way you said he smiled at you, it raises some flags as to if that's all he is after
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Oct 28, 2009, 09:43 AM

We're probably reading too much into it... beside that, is he a douchebag?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 10:18 AM

Because attractive women, 18 and older who still have their virginity is a rarity. If this is you, that's why he smiled.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 11:19 AM
    I'm curious as to why you are telling various men you are a virgin? That's really something that shouldn't be necessary to come up unless you both were considering having sex.
    secret234 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2009, 01:10 PM

U should litsen to kc tiger he gave me great advice:]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 18 and a virgin first time special! [ 29 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and still a virgin. I want my "first time'' to be "special" but whenever i say that my friends kinda make fun of me. They say that your first time should be special but it just doesnt really work like that these days. Since usually kids have sex at like 15 now its so crazy. I just...

Is He a Control Freak? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been married 34 years to someone who has me ask him for every dollar I need to spend. The few times I have gone to work, I have spent that money on household items, as expected, but when I ask him for money, I have to account for everything. About six years ago I decided I would start my own...

Control Freak [ 6 Answers ]

Hey. I've been to vacation just now and I bought the whole set of TiGi's Bad Hair - Control Freak hair care stuff ( from #1 to #4 ). It says, that it straightens your hair without using flat irons. So I followed the instructions on the back of each bottle and I only found my hair really volumized...

Control freak [ 8 Answers ]

I'm ending a relationship with a girl after 3 yrs, she hardly ever gave anything, and said just having her should be enough, without her doing anything. She was controlling, abusive, lazy, you name it. My question is why are people like that never wrong? I've tried talking to her and explaining but...

If you sre a Virgin and use tampons does your cherry pop your first time ? [ 5 Answers ]

If you are a virgin and use Tampons does your cherry pop the first time ?

View more questions Search