hi

please be specific on the type of introduction letter you are asking for

austine
    A letter introducing a fashion shop
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Hi, nwokedike o!

I've titled and moved your question that you placed on the very old thread of someone else to its' own thread so that it will be recognized as being your own question. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first post at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question - You know more about your business than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Hi again, nwokedike o!

Oops! I'm sorry, but I had accidentally left this thread closed because I had moved it from the old thread of someone else that I then closed because it was so old.

Closing a thread seems to carry over to the new threads that are started from the posts on the old threads.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an effective letter introducing an HR consultancy firm ! [ 2 Answers ]

How to write an effective introductory letter to introduce a HR consultancy firm?

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

How can I write to a professor for introducing myself? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I write to a professor for introducing myself?

How to write a letter introducing a new department [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a letter introducing a new department in the company in order to obtain the help of coworkers to market this new department to their current and new client database?`

View more questions Search