Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badkins009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Gallbladder what can I
    I have gallbladder diease I'm afraid to eat because it makes me worse and I was told to eat veg. and friut but there has to be something else for me to eat.. someone please help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 12:32 PM

You need to follow a low fat type of diet. No TV dinners, etc. The best meal would contain no more than 5-10 grams of total fat or less otherwise you will have digestive problems. Carefully check out food labels and go with food that contains less fat. Pasta has no fat. So does a lot of other foods other than veggies and fruit. Stay away from broccoli as that is very gaseous when ingested.
    badkins009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    You need to follow a low fat type of diet. No TV dinners, etc. The best meal would contain no more than 5-10 grams of total fat or less otherwise you will have digestive problems. Carefully check out food labels and go with food that contains less fat. Pasta has no fat. So does a lot of other foods other than veggies and fruit. Stay away from broccoli as that is very gaseous when ingested.

Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumping syndrome/gallbladder? [ 4 Answers ]

For years I've suffered digestive woes,now they're back. Within 15-45 min of eating a high fat meal I get severe gas pains and cramps,usually ending in watery stools. I had an ulcer in duodenum at 19 and suffered on & off with this and with the above mentioned symptoms. It got so bad one time I...

Unsure gallbladder/pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 6 weeks late for my last period. I have been having all the signs of being pregnant, low back pain/abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea escpecially at night and in the morning sometimes its so bad I don't want to get out of bed. I am always tired and I get enough sleep. I have taken several...

Gallbladder Hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been to see my GP and I'm now awaiting a scan to confirm the diagnosis that the pain I am suffering is from my gallbladder. Actually my GP is a little worried bcause I'm 37 and in his view too young to have gallstones. The good news is the scan will be considered 'urgent' and UK national...

View more questions Search