Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenB143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 08:11 PM
    The crush
    Hey people what up I got a question I'm in 7th grade and I like an 8th grader so one of my 8th grade friends tells me that the boy I like, likes me back a lot but he will be going to hs in 2010 and he is not going to a private hs and my 8th grade said she sees him staring at me when I pass by and that he smiles or blushes when my name said or has I pass by and he has been asked if he liked me before and he said yes

What do I do? I like him 2
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 08:12 PM

Tell him you like him and see where it goes.
    neruakitasux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 04:57 PM
    If your friend(s) say he likes you,then ask him yourself.If he really likes you,he'll say yes or his face will get really red and he'll try to lie.Just remember,if his face goes red,he likes you,if not,he might only you as a friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

BIG crush [ 6 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend whome everyone says is cheating on me and he says he's not and a guy has a crush on me who I hate and I have this major crush on this guy and my best friend told him and now I am confused caused he asked me out and a lot of my guy friends are asking me out an HELP!!

I want this crush to end. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, and I've recently outed myself as gay. There's this guy who I've been friends with for four years. He's helped me through a lot of stuff, including my outing, and I've helped him through quite a bit too. We're very close, and he knows I'm gay. For the past two years I've had an...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

Sooooo... yeah. I met this guy at a public dinner on our first day of college. I would glance up and notice that he was looking at me and smiling. I always looked down quickly and went back to eating or moved on to talk to my friend next to me. So after a while I'd walk past him in school and...

View more questions Search