Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bukowskimouski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Asian cartoon about air ships late 80s maybe? Japanese or chinese
    Not sure what this movie is called and I've been searching all over Google and other places for it.
    I remember watching this movie as a kid about the age of 6. give or take a few years. So now that I am 23, that's 17 years ago.
    1982? Who knows.

The only scene I remember is a bunch of guys running around on an air ship that was huge, multi decks, and propellers all over the place. I believe they had tow hooks and there was a huge flying city and some young boy I think as one of the main characters.

If anyone knows of this movie, I am interested in seeing it again as I am trying to rewatch all the cartoons of my child hood and this one is driving me crazy.

Thanks!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Oct 27, 2009, 10:30 AM

Is it the Studio Ghibli Anime "Laputa, Castle in the Sky"?
    bukowskimouski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 10:26 PM
    No, I saw that and don't recall any scenes from way back then that matched up with any scenes in that movie. I've checked all the ghibli movies also so its not a ghibli unless it's a very rarely known one, as in I can't get it off wikipedia.
    Xcaliber75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Was is Vytor Starfire Champion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon (Poss Japanese) [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon in Hong Kong. It was definitely Japanese (but was translated). I only remember pieces of the plot and it went like this... A girl and her master was fighting this small dragon (or giant lizard). They ended killing the creature but the master died...

Ghost hunter movie, Korean Asian Chinese or Japanese [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, thanks for taking time to help me. I have been trying to find the name of this movie since I was back in school It's a Japanese, Chinese or Korean film about a guy that hunts ghosts He is cursed and every partner he has always ends up dying, The guy is real shy and he falls in love...

Japanese/chinese love movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was this Japanese or Chinese movie that came out a few years ago, it is very famous. It is about a married woman who falls in love with another man(who is also married I think). They would meet in private and all that. She would bring him soup in this bag look alike container, does it ring a...

View more questions Search