Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asianninja12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 05:15 PM
    My dog seems to have lege pains
    My 10 year old cockapoo seems to be having leg pains:(:(:( and he falls sometimes when he runs what should I do??
    yugioh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 06:13 PM
    You should make sure he does not have any thing.Then send me a message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leg and arm pains [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female, with no known health concerns. I have had leg pains since I was a young child and was told they were growing pains. Well I'm 19 and believe I'm done growing. I get severe leg pains from the knees down, it hurts to walk, it hurts to even lay down. I also get the same pain...

Bad pains. [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi. My last period was 25th April. I bled for a day in may 8 days past my period due date. And I have been getting some symptoms of pregnancy. The thing is though I did a test and its negative so I will need to wait...

Gas pains [ 5 Answers ]

Heyyy It's the weirdest thing... I ended my period like maybe a week or so ago... I am still ovulating and I have gas pains... I always feel like I am alwayssssss ovulating, its ridiculous. I mean yeah, I've had sex, but I doubt I'm pregnant. I an just wondering why I have ovulation and gas...

Pains same day [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a better way to ask this question? Is it possible that I would be having a brown colored discharge all of a sudden,instead of the clean fluid I had last night ,if I had the donor with us today.and I also feel a little stomach ache... this brown colored discharge has never been there any...

Odd pains [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have never had this kind of pain, I am getting cramps like about to start my period but if I did it would be two and a half weeks early, and I am getting sharp pains in my vagina. Im not pregnant, because I am a virgin. So I want to ask what these pains are.

View more questions Search