Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bya316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Unknown Song from Doogie Howser MD Season 1 Ep.8
    Hi!

I am trying to find out an old rock number which is played in one of my favourite old series as a kid, Doogie Howser M.D.. . Episode 8 of Season 1 - 'Blood & Remembrence'. It goes something like this...

Getting up mustatic, Getting up mustatic, feeling like an addict...

Not sure abount the exact lyrics or the Artist.

Would appreciate all appropriate responses.

Thanks.
    bugmenotagain Posts: 12, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 26, 2009, 11:18 PM

YouTube - The B-52's Channel Z live
    bya316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenotagain View Post
    Thanks a ton!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song From Season 1 Felicity DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Please! Does anyone know the name of the song from Felicity season 1 dvd, Drawing the Line Part 2. At the very end of the episode there is a song playing while Sally is talking, I need to know what it is!!

A song from Felicity season 2 [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find who sings this song. It is in the episode "slump". It is playing while Ben and Felicity are swimming in the pool that they broke into. IF ANYONE knows the name of the song please tell!! It has been driving me crazy! I know a male sings the song!

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

View more questions Search