Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johannag92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Why are boys so confusing
    Okay so there's this guy that I've known for about three years. We first met as friends and then we started to like each other. Then we lost connection so we hadn't talked for like two years.
    And now we started talking since the beginning of this past summer. Ever since then we got really close and we're able to tell each other anything. He started to call me babe and say I love you three months after we've been talking. The only problem is that I can't see him everyday. I started to develop feeling for him and I feel like we should be in a relationship. But lately I feel like he isn't interested in me anymore because he never talks to me unless I text him. So I think he got into the habit of not texting me.
    I already told him that I felt he wasn't interested in me and that you don't tell someone who love them and not show them you love them. And he said that he does have interest in me. He says he cares about me and he loves me but he isn't showing it. And I love him but I'm feeling really confused and I don't know if I should keep talking to him but at the same time I want to stay with him.
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Oct 26, 2009, 02:24 PM

Stop texting him, if he cares about you as much as he says he does, he will contact you.

He can't just say that he loves you and not show it, it doesn't work that way, and you can't allow him to act that way.

It sounds like playground antics.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2009, 02:35 PM
    His words don't match his actions,which is why you re better off not wasting any more time on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys. What do they want and why are they so damn confusing? [ 1 Answers ]

okay.. so I recently started talking to an old flame again.. it was his idea to start "talking" again this time around I thought it would be more serious.. seems to me he's more immature.. for a while all he wanted to do was be with me & see me.. & now he only calls or texts once a week.I do like...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Boys are Confusing! [ 3 Answers ]

I like this boy and it took me a while to get up enough courage to talk to him. Finally I did. But only online. We talked about pretty much everything and he told me EVERYTHING about him. We were supposed to get together over the weekend but he forgot he made other plans. We haven't talked in over...

Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back...

View more questions Search