Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 01:50 PM
    UTI's and sexual intercourse?
    My girlfriend has a UTI. The nurse told her to not have sexual intercourse. My question is does this include just penetration, or any sexual acts?

Rick
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Usually 'intercourse' means penetration. But in this case it could mean oral a well.

Best to leave the whole area heal before doing anything other than some heavy duty kissing and hugging. Generally it only takes about a week.

PS Make sure she goes to the toilet before and after intercourse when you do eventually have it. Keeps everything clear and clean.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 05:11 PM

That makes sense. Thank You so much!
    Tom Tom Kay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 02:40 AM
    If she has UTI I'll advice you go go urine test as well since you are most likely to have it. I got it once, I asked my girlfriend to go check up and she had it too... we all treated it before doing any other thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sexual intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had intercourse and when I went to the washroom to wipe myself there was a li'l bit of blood, could it be because I have a small vagina hole sorry to be blunt I don't know wats its called lol... but I am kind of freaked out about its not the 1st time this has happened just I am...

Sexual intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend claims that during intercourse my vigna feels different, can this happen?

Sexual intercourse [ 9 Answers ]

Why does my boyfreind not like sex?:confused:

Sexual intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my names chris when I'm having sexual intercourse I orgasm really quickly how can I fix this

Sexual intercourse after radioactive treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend has Grave's disease and last week he got radioactive treatment. Since we are in a long distance relationship and I had to go with him to the treatment, right after taking in that radioactive pill or substance and was told to not to eat anything after 2 hours... after 3 hours,...

View more questions Search