Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamalheat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Heat continue to run
    Temp O Matic is what she has, 120 to 24V systems. The transfomer were smoking two of them I found a line in the conduit touching the inside of the pipe Pull a new Line. This is a heat only system. I need to know how the temostat is wired into the transfomer or the gas valve because now when I turn it on from the braker box. The system will not shut off

It has the
    Limit Fan which has a red, orange and black wire going to the junction box

From the brakerbox I got white, baclk and red

The blower motor I have red and white (there are no wirng drawing)

Tranfomer 120 to 24v

I have the Limit fan red and orange, blower motor red, together
    limit fan black, braker box black and transfomer together

I have the brakerbox white blower motor white and tranfomer white together syustem comw on

Tranfomer green and blue 24volt side tired together with the with termostat red one white on the other side then it going to the gas value but my heat does not shut down yes the limit switch dail is moving want could be the problem I need to get heat to my grandmother house

Check out some similar questions!

A motion to continue [ 1 Answers ]

Can you file a motion to continue in court?

Floor board heater continue to blow heat needs to shut it off [ 2 Answers ]

The floor board heating will not shut off still blowing out heat I shut off the power then return power and it still blew out heat

Pregnant and don't want to continue [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have suffered from bi-polar disorder and severe depression my entire life. I am also a recovering drug addict and alcoholic with over 4 months clean. I have had 3 suicide attempts, 2 of them within the past year. When I found out I was pregnant, I...

Continue high school or just get a GED [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New York. My son is going to be 18 this July. He is somewhat still a Freshman in high school.(or barely Sophomore) due to his credits. He repeated 5th grade. He failed classes Freshman year of high school. (as to why he was lacking credits) He always had to go to summer schools. I...

Should I continue or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years. The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.