rmoreno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Confederate States of America $20 Bill
    what's the value for a $20 dollar bill from 1864
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 02:25 AM
    Hi, rmoreno!

I apologize that your question wasn't getting addressed while it was in Other Money & Services. So, I've moved it to this forum topic area where it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer what you're wanting to know.

What is the year and any names that might be on the currency, please?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 10:31 PM

rmoreno - YOU have a confederate states of america $20.00 NOTE, Date should be "FEB,17,1864,
    #1- Face design should be (A)- REDDISH network Background.(#2)-Intricate blue reversewith {$20.00 ) {TWENTYin large letters}. #3-State Capitol of NASHVILLE TN,#4- A.H. STEPHENS IN LOWER RIGHT BOTTOM, { NOTE } I need to know what condition and grade the note is in ,to be able to give you the correct value on it as QUOTED in the book on this subject; ;I will be waiting for your reply;; IF you need to know how to find these answers ,GO TO THIS SITE I HAVE MADE UP ON THIS :: { 1.9)How do you grade the ciondition of paper money? } Have a great day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.
    priceless17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Registrar E Pra Treasurer A Q Roca no. 35021 signed Richmond February 17, 1864

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a confederate $5.00 bill value 1864 [ 3 Answers ]

What is a 1864 $5.00 bill worth? February 17 1864 , Richmond

I have a 500 dolar confederate bill. [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering how much this bill is.. I have a 500 dollar confederate states of america bill it is dated n 1866 or 67 I think I cnt make it out but the number on it is 393.. please lend me a hand and knowing its worth and who to contact.. greatly appreciated...

Value of an 1861 Confederate Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a confederate dollar, and am wondering if it has any value. It is a State of Georgia bill, numbered as 1357, from the Bank of Commerce. The date at the bottom right says "July 4, 1861". At the top, center of the bill is a picture of a sailing ship. Bottom left hand corner shows a...

Appraisal for a confederate states of America bill [ 6 Answers ]

I have a confederate states of America bill that was printed in 1841, for the amount of 20 dollars. The number of the bill is: 3'2911. VIII series. The state of the bill is impecable. I want someone who can make an appraisal of this item. Thanks!!

View more questions Search