Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hottancalgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Please Give Me An Answer
    I have a Cheerleading squad of 8,9, and 10 year old girls. We are torn between what to do with makeup on the girls. I feel they are to young for it but I have been told by other people that when we go to competition that make up on the girls is a big part of there routine. Is that true. We have competition in a week and I would really like to no if the judges look for some blush and lipstick on the girls or if I don't will they be to pale looking. I really need help please someone who knows about coemption and makeup let me no. thank you so much
    wildcatgirl Posts: 73, Reputation: 13

Nov 5, 2006, 04:07 PM
    I don't know much about competition, but both my nieces were in dance class when they were 6 and every year during their recital they would wear makeup. It just helps the judges see the expression on their face better from a distance.
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Yea, try out some make-up.

But rember that judges don't always look at apperance.

Peace!

hoped i helped!
    angelidis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I have only coached for pop warner, this is my 8th year, and we have made it to nationals, but pop warner is against make-up on the girls we are told to keep it light and natural. But allstar teams are allowed and incouraged to wear make-up it depends on your organization and their rules.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Cheer leading squads of 8,9 and 10 year old, well besides being my idea of what hell could be like, I would say in today's society you will have parents upset if they don't wear it, I refer to pagents and other cheer teams I have seem. I personally don't care for it, but it is highly done now.
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I think you should try a little bit of make-up because it helps the juges see the girl's faces better. If you don't want to put a lot of make up on them, just try some sparkly lip gloss and maybe sparkly eye shadow
    dancehlh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 06:54 PM
    I think that you should use some makeup because it makes girls faces stand out more! Tell your parents to remember that it is a competition and that they would not look like this in reall life. Just a little bit goes a long way so just by adding some blush lip gloss and some eye shadow is PERFECT! For that age

Hope this helps you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

Ex won't give up [ 37 Answers ]

I meet a great guy shortly after he left his wife we started dating while he was going through a divorce that she drug out as long as she could I had nothing to do with them splitting he was living with a friend when I meet him she has been a real pain she took 2,000 dollars out of a line of credit...

I give up [ 15 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

View more questions Search