Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agpatel7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 05:33 AM
    Masters in Civil after Diploma in Civil + 12 Years Experience
    Hi All
    I done diploma in Civil Engineering in 1995 and I have experience in Highways around 12 years. Any institute provide masters in civil engineering (distance learning) after diploma+12 years experience?

Kindly advise
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 11:27 AM

Are you looking to earn a master's degree in CE based solely on your work experience? I don't know of any credible institution that would do that. But you also mention distance learning - there are lots of programs for Masters in Engineering that can be done remotely. For example, my nephew is completing his Masters in ME from Georgia Tech without having ever visited the campus - all done remotely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to respond to a civil action for debt incurred c. Ten years ago? [ 7 Answers ]

recently got a letter in the mail from a law firm working for a collection agency which has been trying to get me to pay a debt of (now around 7k with interest) incurred about ten years ago through an overdraught credit line at a major bank. The collection agency has owned the debt for probably at...

Civil Summons/TN/Last Activity 5 years & 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I received a Civil Summons from a lawyers office and this is the first I had heard anything about this debt. I am to appear in court on Feb. 15th. I called the law firm and they gave me the original creditor (Household Retail Services), the loan number, the amount, my last payment date (August...

View more questions Search