Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kburgad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Old car movie with young people and racing
    I saw this movie one time on TV ten years ago or so. I have never known the movie name.

I remember three things about the movie.

At the end of the road all the races were happening on there was a burned up car.
    It was there so people remembered what happened when you get greedy.

The main character in the movie, couldn't have been more than twenty or so, drove a red car with an alien or something hanging from the rearview mirror or on the dashboard. At the end of the movie when he sets his car on fire at the end of a race he lets the car burn but grabs the figure and gives it to his little buddy that looks up to him and tells him its his turn.

There was a scene in the middle of the movie with the main character and this woman he's trying to impress. He licks the back of a hundred dollar bill and puts it on the windshield. He tells her if she can grab it anywhere in the quarter mile its hers. Needless to say she doesn't grab it.

Any help would be appriciated. Its driving me up the wall.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Oct 26, 2009, 11:49 AM

Was it "American Graffiti" 1973

American Graffiti (1973)

Oct 26, 2009, 07:34 PM
    It wasn't american graffiti. That's what I thought cause there was a yellow 32 in it. But you never saw the driver of that one.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 26, 2009, 08:38 PM
    It's Born to Run (1993) (TV).
    You can watch it on YouTube - Part 1/12.

Oct 26, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Dude adolf you the man

How did you ever come up with that one?

Got mixed up with the 32 but it happens I guess.

Thanks a lot man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car movie/ Horror/ Racing [ 2 Answers ]

That I can remember is about a man who was killed, but then came back to life. He had a black car who he raced the bad people. As he raced these bad people his car would go faster and pass them really quick then he would turn back and crash his car head on. Both cars would explode then the black...

70s movie where "young" people take over politically [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the 70s I remember seeing a rebellious political movie where the "young" people take over running the gov't and decide that anyone 40 years old and older are obsolete and are removed from their positions. There is a charismatic young man who becomes the ruler by running for office and then...

2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people....

Racing movie [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was on Usa network back in when they up all night. The movie was about a kid who had to race across town. All I remember about it was the car he raced in was buried under the football field. I am trying to find the name of it so I can buy it for my brother.

Old racing movie [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of this older movie? In the movie these people are racing across the country. And there are these two woman in a corvette that can change the colors of the street lights for there advantage to win. There is also a man in the beginning that has a lambo, but can not drive it, so...

View more questions Search