Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    396mouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Antique Buffet
    I have an anitque buffet bought about 15 years ago. It is dark wood, carved lions head in the center between the two top drawers and then a long drawer underneath and two doors near the bottom, and also claw feet. It doesn't have any markings except the lions head and it does have a mirror on the back, it is attached.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 396mouse View Post
    I have an anitque buffet bought about 15 years ago. It is dark wood, carved lions head in the center between the two top drawers and then a long drawer underneath and two doors near the bottom, and also claw feet. It doesnt have any markings except the lions head and it does have a mirror on the back, it is attached.
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, 396mouse!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

So, what are you wanting to know about your antique buffet, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique ? [ 10 Answers ]

I have inherited several things, that I know some are antiques but not sure about the others, does anyone know how I can post pics, and if someone can tell me if they are antiques and what the value of them may be?? thanks, angie

Antique Buffet [ 1 Answers ]

Are there markings on furniture indicating the manufacturer?

Cooking sliced ham for buffet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am cooking ham for a church buffet. We had the ham presliced. I am afraid that they might get dried out since it is presliced. Does anyone have advice on cooking 30 lbs of ham slices, perhaps with coke?

View more questions Search