Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i love kittens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 04:03 PM
    My kitten
    My kitten I think is sick or staven 1 I'm not for sure but I know there is something wrong with her for sure she is about 4 weeks I'm so sad I don't know what to do how to do it or what I'm supposed to do please help I don't know I'm sad please help me
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 04:21 PM

Where is the mommy cat? Please give more symptoms so we can help you figure out what is wrong.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 04:22 PM

A sick animal needs a veterinarian.
    That is going to be the bottom line.
    Is she nursing?
    What is she doing that causes you concern?
    Be specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had a kitten~~~~ [ 3 Answers ]

And it died.. it came out butt first and my friend told me that she is still in labor b.c she keep walking around the house a lot and puring and then mowing then growing does this sound like she is still in labor or was there just 1 kitten? Please help me ASAP:confused: :confused: :confused:

My Older Kitten hates my new Young Kitten. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Im hoping someone can help me. I have a 5month old kitten at home who is usually very affectionate and loving (also spayed) Yesterday I rescued a 9 week old kitten so my eldest would have some company when I'm out at work. I knew they wouldn't get on great at first but my...

My cat only had one kitten. [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible for my cat to only have one kitten?

Kitten hit by car [ 2 Answers ]

I picked up a kitten after it had been run over on the highway and I am trying to make her as comfortable as possible. She had no broken limbs, no blood (external or in mouth or ears). After she regained some strength, she began walking (very wobbly) in circles and on the top of her paws, not...

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

View more questions Search