Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aggesut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Chosen Consumption Bundle
    Evening,

I'm sitting here with some voluntary microeconomics home excersises, and I got a question about Utility functions

I have the following Utility Function:
    u(x1, x2) = min(x1, x2)
    prices are p1=2 and p2=2, while the income is m=20

I've calculated m/(p1+p2) => 20/(2+2) = 5

, but is this the final answer for the chosen consumption bundle?

Thanks
    Aggesut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 11:48 AM

I apologize, I realised there was a Homework Help board. So I'll just scoot over there and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is a better Xbox 360 bundle? Two bundles, two different prices. Which one ? [ 5 Answers ]

This guy is offering me : 360 that comes with a 60 gb hard drive and 2 wirless controlers all cords and 11 games... Eat lead, Prey, The Bourne Conspiracy, Grid, Xbox live arcade, Spiderman friend or foe, Nba 2k9, Alone In the dark, Mirrors Edge, Superman Returns, Need for speed Pro Street for...

Why was I the chosen one to not become a mother? [ 3 Answers ]

I was 10 years old when one of my ovaries was cut off due to a huge cyst operation. The surgeon didn't think much of it and neither did we. When I was 23, I developed a huge cyst on my remaining ovary and underwent another operation where the Gynaecologist tried to save as much ovarian tissue as...

A bundle of mess [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my name is katie. Hmmm. I'm 22 yrs old. Ive had a pretty hard life so far and I just want to know how to get over it. I really just want to get better. I'm just going to tell you some things. My mom was hooked on drugs since I was 8. she would go to rehab get clean for a couple months......

Chosen by the birthmother, BUT. [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I have been chosen by a birthmother to adopt her baby girl. One huge obstacle--the birth father. The conception was out of wedlock and in her words, he has not had anything to do with the pregnancy. She states that he is a daily marijuana user and lives a 'hard life' and has always...

Bundle wires going into a electrical panel box [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know where to find that you can not bundle wires going into a panel box?

View more questions Search