Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almagmend0zer Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Where to play Curse of Monkey Island
    It's a really old school game and I actually enjoyed it when I was a little girl. I was wondering where I could download it without being a confusing mirror image or whatever. If that's not possible is there a website where I could play it on? I don't have the means of buying stuff online at the moment and I doubt I would be able to find it in stores.

My laptop is a Dell with Windows Vista.

If you could help me, that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance!
    :eek:
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 06:47 PM

You can probably easily find it on eBay or Amazon. In fact, I have one. I think it's the one packaged with MI 1 & 2. I'll be selling it some day but haven't played it yet. You're right that it's doubtful you'd find it in a store, except maybe used. What do you mean that you don't have the means to get it online? Can't afford it or no credit card? You can use Paypal with your checking account.

It is put out by Lucasarts and as far as I know has never been released as a download, nor available on line. Their site doesn't even support the game anymore. If it's available as a download somewhere, no doubt it's an illegal copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

Am I a curse? [ 5 Answers ]

ok-so I am 13 years old- I answer allot of paranormal ?'s and will answer more. But the reason for y I feel like I need to answer them is because of-here it goes, believe me- a ghost, I see the dead- :eek: and the writing, its quite freaky for me- plus. I here them talking- ever wounder what its...

How do I rid myself of a curse ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies......

View more questions Search