Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrongmoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Why and how people react
    Pl. Let me know why and how people react to the situation, incident. In a book an able writer compels readers to dance to his tunes. Is there any basic books to learn about how and why people react.
    phlanx Posts: 213, Reputation: 13

Oct 25, 2009, 05:41 AM

As the granfather of physchology I would suggest you start with sigmund freud books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know how to react. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, yesterday I was at work training and I sat next to a cute girl. She and I would chat when the instructor wasn't talking and we really seemed to be connecting. But when HR came and asked for our IDs we both got out our wallets and I glanced a picture of a guy in a baseball uniform in her...

For Men, How Would You React? [ 8 Answers ]

If we liked each other and I tell you I'm a virgin, and then I say "but I'm up for most things and I want to know everything there is to know about sex". How would you react?

How do you react [ 6 Answers ]

All right, so I started going out with this chick yesterday, and for some reason she broke up with me right after school, I don't know why, but she did Giving the situation, something like this hasn't happened to me before, when I usually date women, its long that that. I would like to know...

How would you react? [ 15 Answers ]

How would you react if your 17 year old daughter came to you saying she is dating a 21 year old man- and they have been dating for 5 months?

What happens when I react.. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know, what products are made when I use the reactants sulphuric acid and sodium carbonate Many thanks:confused:

View more questions Search