Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vman123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Is there pimples on your too
    Heyyyy everyone can someone pleasee helpppp mee I am 16 years old and has never never have sexxxxx but I have little pimples that are red on my and they itch sometimes a lot and yes I have masturbated I don't know if its from that or if its crabss how do you get crabs can some answer that for me and also I did go to the doctor they gave me some pills and two bottles of cream named nyystatin ointment and its only been like a week from when I went so I don't know if I should go back or if I should wait and just keep on using the cream that they gave me they did give me two bottles and I'm still on the first bottle like not even half way done sooo I guess ill wait unless someone knows or anything please reaply bckk pleassseee help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 01:52 AM

It sounds like you have a common yeast infection called Candida. Keep taking the pills and the using the ointment, and remember to ask more questions of your doctor next time you are there if you are not sure of what he is saying.

Tick

Oct 27, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It sounds like you have a common yeast infection called Candida. Keep taking the pills and the using the ointment, and remember to ask more questions of your doctor next time you are there if you are not sure of what he is saying.

tick
    Thank you very much this is very helpful but I have one more question will theses bumbs and pimples or what ever they are will they go away or are they there forever
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 01:07 PM

Bumps and pimples will go away, if this is what it is.

Tick

Oct 27, 2009, 06:44 PM
    bumps and pimples will go away, if this is what it is.

tick
    Thank you very much I will keep you up on wats going on or when ever I find out or if I have any questions but thank you so very much you were a lot of help thank you

Oct 31, 2009, 03:14 AM
    bumps and pimples will go away, if this is what it is.

tick
    Hey if you don't mind I have got another question well that question is what is a yeast infection look like and will it go away and HOW do you get the yeast infection
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2009, 03:18 AM
    A yeast infection is a fungal infection, yes it's a fungus. Women get it many different ways:
    1) sex
    2) tight clothing
    3) nylon underwear (cotton is best)
    4) antibiotics

It has the appearance of a cottage cheese consistency. It will go away with proper use of anitfungal medications.

Nov 8, 2009, 07:18 PM

Okay thank you very much or your help but I still have the bumps on my pennis and I am taking that cream my doctor gave me and now I have some on my sac same colar and size kind of small well I did have 1 to start with and my doctor says it was just a fungi or whatever and I do play a lot of sports I am still just worried I just want them to go away so I can have a clean good looking pennis hahah you know what I mean urrrg well thanks or your help ill tell when I find what it really is or what ever but yea thanks for your help ill be tlking to you again soon okay please message back though please okay bye thanks
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 07:28 PM

The sports is the key. You'll get it by wearing sweaty clothes. You might notice that your hand might smell when rubbed near the affected area. It may also itch and sometimes may be called "jock-itch"

Clean and dry and not sweaty is the key to prevention and remove clothes that get damp in that area promptly.

Cuticura original (anti-bacterial) soap will work combined with Tinactin (an antifungal powder) will work. Use the Cutecura when you feel sweaty in that area. You can use the anti-fungal powder anytime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 3 Answers ]

What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Like pimples [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have what looks like pimples on my penis, I have quite a few of them and they are the colour of my skin, they do not hurt/itch in any way, does anyone have any idea of whether these are pimples or something else?

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search