Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A4Effort Posts: 486, Reputation: 35

Nov 9, 2009, 10:40 PM

Oh!

Well I need to take a good look at that too because her ex is still haunting her which makes me feel uncomfortable and very cautious. She tells me that she is completely over him but he still keeps contacting her. She keeps telling him not to contact her but he is not listening.

I told her that I do not want to enter into a relationship with her if there is still baggage. She agreed with me. Hence why we are both taking very slow.
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Nov 9, 2009, 10:50 PM

I respect your decision, but from my experience the reason why you are doing from 1 to 9 is because you find a "replacement".
    I'm just warning you. Would you be completely healed if there was no girl at all involved in your life?

Nov 10, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Yes because most those steps occurred before I met this girl.

Nov 10, 2009, 01:55 PM

Well then enjoy yourself :D.

Nov 11, 2009, 05:50 PM

Well, I have come to a cross road. One decision will take me into one direction and the other in another direction. Which do I choose?

Here are the 2 possible outcomes:

Outcome 1: Stay single. Continue living the single life and meeting new people. Enjoy the last years of college and continue focusing on school. Enjoy the freedom and being able to do what I want when I want.

Outcome 2: Start another relationship with a girl who is beautiful, smart, very compatible, honest, can make me feel great, etc... Enjoy having a partner to share life moments with. Learn from them and vice-verca. Still have the option to experience college life, meet new people, and still have a partner by my side.

Both have drawbacks too and I think we all know them well. Right now we are still dating but from what I can see, she is ready for a relationship.

But I have another question:

She keeps asking me why I chose her. She tells me that I am so nice and she keeps trying to find something wrong with me but can't. From what I can gather her ex's where not the most nice people to her. I am not acting any different either. I am being myself and that is the person she is seeing.

How do I intepret this? What do I make of this?

Nov 11, 2009, 06:26 PM

Outcome 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert non-date string to a Date? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - Okay, so here's my issue. I have a non-date string that I'd like to convert to a date format. This is what my non-date string looks like: 2009-01 and 2009-02, etc. I'd like to convert that to Jan-2009 or 01/09 under the date format. Can I do this?

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Invoice Date or Actual Date [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper to post payment requests by the invoice date or by the actual date? I ask because if you post by invoice date, you never have a hard close. What if you get an invoice in September for a July invoice date? As long as it is in the same fiscal year, does it matter?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search