Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raedyaman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 01:36 PM
    virtual private network
    Hi guys,

Does anyone know a free virtual private network download other than Hotspot Shield?
    Thanks
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 02:12 AM

OpenVPN from sourceforge.net
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 01:45 PM

If you're a windows fan, you can host right from a windows service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual Private Networking [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to know how to set up virtual private network access on my home LAN securely and, as the name emplies, I'd like all traffic encrypted between client and server. One use would be to allow access to my home LAN and it's resources while on another LAN. Another application would...

Private network [ 2 Answers ]

British Sky Broadcasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Can you say how much this company worth ? I mean how much is to pay to have 100 % of the company ?

Adding my Virtual XP machine to the domain on my virtual server issues! [ 20 Answers ]

OK. Here is the deal. As many of you may or may not have realized by now, I utilize the features of M$ VPC 2007. I currently have Windows Server 2003 installed and running. I have created a domain on this server and desiganted this VPC as the domain controller hence AD was installed. My domain name...

Wireless Network Adapter not showing up in Virtual Server! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the breakdown: I have Virtual PC 2007 I have Windows Server 2003 installed When I go into Network adapters (on the virtual PC) my Wirless Card is not being shown. I have enabled Virtual Services on the adapter via Network and Sharing Center/Manage Network Connections/My...

View more questions Search