Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Not sure about his behaviour!
    This guy is my cousin's friend. He showed his interest in me. We were talking since few months over the internet and phone calls and met each other after 2-3 months. We met twice and this guy tried to be cozy, though he never forced me. Then again when we met he tried to be cozy.. n when I stopped him he got a little upset and tried to make me understand hw relationships go. But then after that he never bothered to call me up. I thought he must be busy with his work as I know he is pretty much occupied with 'n' number of things, professionally. But I used to call him up once in a week just to know hw things are. And whenever we used to talk he used to talk about relationships and the kind of girl he wants to be with. He gave me hints of the kind of girl he wants and the description almost suited my personality. But then again we didn't talk for few days. But after sumtime I called him and then we met again and he said he wants to be in a relationship with me and I showed my consent. Now again he is not calling me up. And when I call he says he is occupied with work. I simply don't understand his behaviour. Is he not interested in me?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 24, 2009, 09:42 AM
    First, how old are you?

Second, a word of advice about posting on AMHD, chat and text speak is not allowed. On the some of the forums that rule is a bit relaxed, however, in the more adult related topics, it is strictly enforced and can get your posts deleted.

Third, it sounds like all this guy wants is sex. It sounds like he was feeding you a line about what he wants in a girl. More than likely that changes with the girl he is trying to 'hook up' with.

Leave this guy alone and find someone who is looking for what you want in a relationhip.
    sharon17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 12:58 AM

Thanks for replying to my post! I take your piece of advice.

I am 24 yrs old and he is 28.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Hmmm. He sounds like a bit controlling to me - first he tries to get 'cozy' with you against your wishes, then he runs hot and cold, now he's ignoring you.

Not a good start. I'd stop calling and take back some control. I certainly would not depend on his so called interest in you to lead to anything.

If you want a relationship then this guy isn't the one to pursue.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 04:50 AM

Stop calling him-he got what he wanted and you should allow yourself to get back in the driver's seat and not worry about him anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 07:50 AM

His talk sounded good on paper, but now that you met him, his actions don't match his words. His words have drawn you in, and the only action he wants is with your body.

Not exactly what you expected, nor wanted is it?

I wouldn't invest a dime of my time with a guy who doesn't say what he means, or means what he says, because then its all you giving, and him taking what he wants. Its obvious he wants a willing slave to his needs.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 10:38 AM

RUN RUN RUN away from this creep.

He's trying to control you and convince you of what you need to do to become the type of person he wants! Believe me, all he wants from you is sex and then it'll be over.

Honey, don't ever change for any man. A man should love you and want you for who you are - not who he wants you to become! BE YOUR OWN PERSON!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 dogs. The 1st is a springer spaniel who is scared of other dogs, apart from her sister, and when other dogs approach squeels and tries to bite them in fear, why is this? She is 2. The other is a jack russell 5 years old who was bought for my partner by a family member. She constantly...

Cat behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat that is does not like to be touched... she is mean and will bite.. I need to examine her skin as she is scratching to the point of losing fur.. she won't let me put anything on her or pick her up to see if there is anything I can do.. neither can I get her in a cat carrier to take her...

What does his behaviour mean [ 1 Answers ]

I was with a guy a while back for nearly 6months. Then all of a sudden (one day we were together normally, then the next we weren't) he just totally stopped inviting me out and started treating me differently. He kept talking to me, but making cruel comments occasionally. Now he's started...

Bad Behaviour [ 2 Answers ]

hi everyone, I am concerned with the way my 5 (soon to be 6) yr old niece has been acting. I'm sorry in advance I can tell this is going to be long and I hope you'll bare with me because I really need help. Firstly, she has always loved being the center of attention (what child doesnt) and...

Cat behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one year old spayed female calico cat. The cat has one terry cloth toy that she has been carrying upstairs to my bedroom, or depositing at my bedroom door quite frequently. Curious to know what type of behaviour this is. She doesn't bring it back down, however if I do, I usually...

View more questions Search