Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djprofit Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Illuminati New World Order?
    Hey I just want to know... what does anybody think about the illuminati.. is our new president invovledd... and why do I see there signs in so many things... in so many words they are telling us they are taking over the world... what do you think..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2009, 05:24 AM

Illuminati is a legitimate society, but I have never heard Obama being connected with it. I don't know what 'signs' you mean, can you explain. No one seemed to know about this organization until Dan Brown mentioned it in one of his books.

Tick

Oct 24, 2009, 05:27 AM

Wow... are you seriou... open up your eyes and look around sometime... all you have to do is go to YouTube and type in illuminati in music... in movies... in every freaking thing... they are slowly but surely taking over our world with their religion... and its crazy because people like you think its just conspiracy... I like God does not gamble... and I surely don't believe in conspiracy... do me a favor... RESEARCH!! The get back to me... im glad you commented... bcause I want to get to the bottom of this mess... thanks

Oct 24, 2009, 05:41 AM
    GO to you tube and type in Obama World Order... all the facts are there... nothing altered...
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Oct 24, 2009, 08:20 AM
    I don't get my information from You Tube or any single source. I can guarantee that just because something is on You Tube doesn't make it a fact.

I will tell you what happened in 1952.

We were afraid that with the rise to power of Stalin in Russia the agenda for Russia was clear. Communism was going to take over the world unless we did something about it. But what could we do? There were communists everywhere working inside and outside of government trying to overthrow democracy. We needed to be vigilant. Everyone was under suspicion.
    Suddenly everyone stated seeing communists everywhere, even under their beds. People starting looking at the person next to them on the bus, the train or in the street with suspicion. Perhaps it is the way they act which might point to them being communist? Because this person sitting next to me has a red handkerchief in his pocket, he must be a communist. Because this person has a flagpole in their garden which does not fly any flag, they must be communist.

This story is not quite true because I was not there, I am not old enough to have been around in 1952. However, the point is that unless we learn from history we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

Rather than just getting information from You Tube we need to familiarize ourselves with the "Un-Americian Activities Committee of 1952". We need to read Arthur Miller's "The Crucible," only then can we hope to make an informed decision.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 11:24 PM
    djprofit,
    The illuminati has been around for awhile, but it got a big boost from the FICTION novel of The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown.
    The author twisted the facts and truth about most everything that he mentioned that actually existed to fit the story he wanted to write.
    Things such as Opus Dei and the Catholic Church and Mary Madeline and the Holy Grail were all twisted or misrepresented and used a lot of bogus history in writing that exciting novel.
    As and example he said that the Holy Grail came to be when Jesus was physically on this planet. That's not so.
    The Holy Grail was not ever mentioned until many hundreds of years after Christ's resurrection.
    The same with the illuminati.
    Supposedly it is about descendents of Jesus marriage to Mary Madeline.
    They never were married nor did they together ever have any children.
    Mary my have but not Jesus.
    Jesus was on this earth to fulfill His mission as savior of us sinners.
    He did not let anything or anybody get in His way or in distracting Him from doing that.
    Read the book called "The DaVinci Hoax".
    Read about it here...
    The Da Vinci Hoax
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    extendedwalrus Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Read up on FREEMASONRY. The illuminati DOES exist. But they would never call themselves that. It's a term made up to represent the most powerful and influential persons and families our world has. Their power is in the form of government, education, media, law making and financial institutions. Look past the arguments of where the term came from, and think for a bit about what it represents. If you do that, then your question becomes "Are there greater powers behind the scenes that influence and bend our civilization to their will".. the simple answer being: YES, on levels that are known and unknown.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2012, 02:43 PM
    So, the bottom line is you are talking about Satin and his plans for the world? Remember I do not plan to be here much longer. So I see this as another example of how close to the end of this age we really are.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn View Post
    So, the bottom line is you are talking about Satin and his plans for the world?
    You are absolutely correct about Satin. Velvet is even MORE dangerous.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    You are absolutely correct about Satin. Velvet is even MORE dangerous.
    Exactly. That's why the Masons make their aprons out of lambskin. It proves they're not evil.
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Illuminati: is a name given to several historical groups). Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati who was a man of the Enlightenment society that was chased by the Church for many centuries; killed, prosecuted, tortured and many great other bad things been done to them, some even said bad things about them like they are pagans (do not believe in God). Some historical findings showed that they are a part of a bigger group called Masons and now we all know that one of the main conditions to become a Mason is to be a believer in one God, but do not have to be Jewish, Christian, not even Muslim. They are there and exist, no one can deny the truth unless if they simply refuse to see it. Are they bad people? Are they good people?

I travelled around the world and I saw many things and met many people and you know what I found?
    It does not matter if you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or even Hindus… Westerns or Arabs, Iranians, Iraqis, Israelis, Americans, Australians, French, or Germans, for it do not matter where or what their faith was good people and bad people around all the time. They also like everyone else; they have good and bad people.
    Now comes the President thing; It is funny because I heard from many people saying that you cannot become a president, a king and not only in America; but globally; you cannot become one unless if you were one of them. Personally; I find it hard to believe even when I personally know that many kings, Presidents in what’s so called third world countries are Masons, even many of our presidents are Masons and anyone have a close look would see.

Hope this helped

Sam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there such thing as Illuminati? [ 2 Answers ]

AKA Freemasonry and Secret Society: a brotherhood of Antichrist that has a silent powerful force in the society. Heard it on Angels and Demons movie, semi-portrayed on Eyes Wide Shut and National Treasure:, said Saddam Hussein, George Bush, Barrack Obama, Pat Robertson (OMG) and Winston Churchill,...

New world order, global warming & more [ 2 Answers ]

Check these links especially the (Marice Strong) U.N. reform, our global government, Millennium Assembly, 2000 -(more laws= more freedom?) Global Governance Front Page The United Nations

Proposed Order/Signed order [ 17 Answers ]

We have a signed temporary order from Jan 2008. The court master issued a propsed order Sept 2008, but that has not been signed, and it may take a while since exceptions were fied. The proposed order has a modified schedule and a different CS amount and orders the Sept payment to go to me...

New World Order [ 3 Answers ]

A friend showed me this site the other night. I believe a new world order is coming. But this site really blew my mind. I guess you can find out all kinds of things on the www. Have any of you heard of this new world citizenship? What are your thoughts or plans concerning this? Welcome to the...

View more questions Search