Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    art77 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 01:05 AM
    Introduce letter
    Please send me an example to introduce myself (via email) as a new guest relationship manager for a hotel.introduce to my senior authorities.
    art77 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 01:06 AM

Please send me an example to introduce myself (via email) as a new guest relationship manager for a hotel.introduce to my senior authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company. [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter to introduce a company.I am working in a company that produces gypsum powder and gypsum board.

I want to know how to write a propere letter to introduce my bussines [ 1 Answers ]

My english is really bad... :o But I want to know how to write properer letter 's to introduce my business to another company,I had clothing business.can you help me??

Introduce letter [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduce letter for office cleaning

Need example letter to introduce ski package at a motel [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with a letter to send to ski teams and clubs to introduce our ski packages we offer at my motel. I am having the hardest time. I am looking for sample letters specifically for my needs.

View more questions Search