Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masales83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Erection problems
    I recently got back taling to my ex and we started to have sex again but for some reason I seem to not be able to keep an erection with her everything feels good and I want it to happen but if we start to have sex and I stop between to give her oral sex I go soft and can't seem to go erect again during the time we were apart she seen other men I was wondering if maybe I'm thinking that maybe she isn't enjoying being with me I'm kinds of disapointed in myself for it and she is also I don't know what is wrong any ideas?
    masales83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 11:16 PM

I forgot to add that before I stop to give her oral I am about to ejaculate could this also be the reason for me going soft I'm losing my sensations and feelings?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Oct 24, 2009, 10:21 AM

It could be that you are close to the point of ejaculation. However, you should see a doctor to see if there is anything Physically wrong with you. Just in case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have erection problems [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 15 yr old and I'm having problems with my erections I get one anywhere anytime over nothing or anything and I don't know why I do if I'm at school it happens, one if I kiss a girl I get hard and I don't know who to ask somebody help me please:confused: *** Post edited to make it more "G"...

Erection problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Me and my girlfriend have just started having sex and its been difficult. We have to use foreplay to get me erected,usually oral pleasure. After I'm erected it usually doesn't last that long after I put the condom on. Its not that hard to get an...

21 and erection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and have something wrong with my penis. A couple of years ago I never had problems getting a hard on. Ive got a hard on by kissing a girl or dance with her but nowadays I cannot get it up through these things. I also had morning erections sometimes but now I never have those. ...

Erection problems [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old male suffering from depression which I have been for sometime now. The problem is that when I get an errection it goes away while doing foreplay with my girlfriend, she seems to think that I am going off her which I am not. When I was with previous girlfriends I was on...

Erection problems at 16 [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and have problems getting and maintaining an erection. This problem has been about for a fair bit now and is very worrying. I've spoken to my GP he says its probably nerves getting to me but I have my doubts about that as even at home on my own I can't get erections as easy as I...

View more questions Search