Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 23, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Do I exercise too much?
    Im 19 years old 5'4 and about 127 pnds. Every Monday Wednesday and Friday I do pilates for my abs and butt and on tuesdays and thursdays my arms and legs as well as tredmill for 45 minutes. Running every 8 minutes for 2 minutes and increasing incline every 14 minutes Monday through Friday. Weekends I usually take long walks but skip the pilates... Is this too much?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 06:51 PM

What do you eat all week?
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 23, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Every morning I eat a bowl of honey bunches of oats with skim milk and either an orange or an apple.. by lunch I've already had ate oatmeal with a piece of toast or a piece of toast with banana. By 6 o'clock I've consumed 10 baby carrots, yogurt, more fruit. For supper I usually have chicken or steak with veggies. During the evening I eat more fruit maybe another piece of toast or small bowl of cereal... Through out the whole day I probably drink 12-16 bottles of water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it bad to exercise before bed? [ 38 Answers ]

Why is it bad to exercise before bed?

Is it OK to exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?

When to eat and exercise [ 5 Answers ]

I like to exercise in the morning when I wake up. If I don't eat breakfast I get really hungry while exercising, but when I do eat breakfast (usually toast or a breakfast bar) half the time I feel nauseous or have a stomach ache or have to use the restroom badly in the middle of exercising. What...

Exercise with nothing. [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I want to lose weight in about 4 months and I want to lose like 30-40 lbs.. I'm 5'2 about 150 lbs I don't have anything and I don't have ANY money to buy stuff.. so all I do is push ups and run . And stuff like that.. Any one have any better ideas of working out... And how I could get to...

View more questions Search